The Nootka blade is a classic shape and is one of our best selling paddles. Blackfish has made it even stronger by adding a kevlar blade, as well as wrapping the shaft in kevlar. This paddle works really well for paddling rivers as well as flatware conditions.
The Blackfish Nootka paddle delivers value and performance. The Nootka is the ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake. This blade is Blackfish's best selling classic teardrop shape. The dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit.
- Available in 520cm² blade to match your strength and paddling style
- Clean entry and stable catch phase due to proven design
- 8 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability
- The clamp on the adjustable shaft is unique to Blackfish; designed not to crush the shaft but to hold it securely in place without damaging its integrity.
- Always shipped in paddle sock with no bubble wrap
- Handle - Ergo
- Blade Size - 520cm²